Thursday, February 17, 2011

Facebook

AHHHHH FACEBOOK! Alright soooo, I've had a Facebook account since 2006 which would have put me as a college freshmen. WHOA, weird how time flies. Anyways, when I first started out you actually had to be in college or had graduated college-- basically you had to have a college email address, which is how it started as, college social networking. I like using Facebook because I can connect with friends and family all over the world. I like that I can personalize my page, share things with friends, see what my friends are up to, follow different things or people, play games, and chat with people on there. However, the more Facebook progresses I get more nervous about my privacy so I've tried to make it almost impossible for people that don't know me at all to find things out about me. I've had creepers follow me and find things out about me so I've definitely made it a point to change that and not allow that to happen. I also think people spend wayyyyy too much time on Facebook. BUT OTHERWISE... Facebook is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment