Saturday, February 5, 2011

Twitter

I already have had a Twitter account for probably a year now. I like being able to post things on your mind in just a short thoughtful sentence AND the best part I think is following other people. I rarely post anything on here BUT I do follow quite a few people, mainly celebrities. I actually created my account literally just to follow <3 John Mayer <3 (my hugest celebrity crush, also my all-time favorite musical artist- I LOVE HIM), but I do follow other people like Dirk Nowitzki, Jason Kidd, and J.J. Barea. It just makes them seem like 'real people' and allows you to see inside the excitement of their lives. :)

I think libraries or librarians using Twitter is cool because it allows to get the activity schedule out to the public and especially those who are interested.

Follow me at: ARDonner (I think that's it- haha like I said I hardly ever post, I just like to read)

PS- I REALLY like to emphasize with caps and I really love smiley faces. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment