Thursday, February 17, 2011

Reflection

I think as social media is expanding and changing almost everyone and everything is getting on board with it as well. Social media makes keeping in touch and staying connected a more integral part of you like and definitely makes things easier. Libraries are using them to keep up with the public, let them know what is going on and let them stay connected.
I mentioned that I think they should be doing podcasting of Storytimes, possibly making 'how-to' videos, and also should have a works cited aid for those that are still in school or making presentations.
I learned about more social media and tools that I can use to simplify my life and help me out. I especially like the convenience of it all and the simplicity it offers.
This was a great program and very interesting and helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment